THE ART of
What is a Kamado grill?
The preparation of food by means of fire in the ground or clay pots and ovens goes back thousands of years. In China, food was prepared on and in clay dishes during the Zhou dynasty (1046 to 256 years before Christ). This way of preparing food is still popular in China today.
The benefits of a Kamado Barbecue
- Is fully lockable
- Can regulate and retain heat very well
- Suitable for every season
- Made from high-quality materials
- You can do more than grill with a Kamado
- You can smoke, steam, bake
- Slow cooking
- Roasting (oven dishes)
- Grilling large pieces of meat