Prepared and valid per 24-05-2018
barbacoa.PRO, located at Vivaldisingel 167, 2151 NH Nieuw-Vennep, is responsible for the processing of personal data as presented in this privacy statement.
Vivaldisingel 167, 2151 NH Nieuw-Vennep
0252 – 76 90 29
Hanry de Beer is the Data Protection Officer of barbacoa.PRO. He can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data that we process
barbacoa.PRO processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name;
- Address data;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- IP address;
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone;
- Information about your activities on our website;
- Information about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network);
- List of customer contact details via an app;
- Internet browser and device type;
- Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
barbacoa.PRO processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment;
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure;
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to be able to perform our services;
- Inform you about changes to our services and products;
- Offer you the possibility to create an account;
- To deliver products and services to you;
- barbacoa.PRO also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return
Automated decision making
barbacoa.PRO does, on the basis of automated processing, make decisions about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as an employee of barbacoa.PRO) involved.
barbacoa.PRO uses the following computer programs or systems:
- WordPress CMS;
- Google Analytics;
- WooCommerce (and integrations with payments via, among others, Mollie)
How long we keep personal data
barbacoa.PRO does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- All additional personal data via the contact form> With the aim of being able to contact you about our services and products> In pricipe, these entered data is stored during the operation of the company;
- All additional personal data via the web shop (WooCommerce)> With the aim of being able to contact you about our services and products> In principle, this entered data is stored during the operation of the company;
Sharing of personal data with third parties
barbacoa.PRO does not sell your information to third parties and only provides information when this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement or to comply with a legal obligation. We haven concluded a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. barbacoa.PRO remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
barbacoa.PRO uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe with your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. We can also use this to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser not to store cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by barbacoa.PRO and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to send the personal data that we hold about you in our files, to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Hide in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
barbacoa.PRO would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is possible via this link.
How we protect personal data
barbacoa.PRO takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service via email@example.com.